Monday, October 24, 2011

Jayee's Column

Dear Jayee,
         I have many friends but Im not sure if they are the "true" friends I need. Some of them seem "fake" but Im not sure. I know its plenty of fakes but the hardest part is picking them out from the true friends. I was wondering, could help me tell the difference from a "true" friend and a "fake" one?
    Sincerely,
             Italia

Dear Italia,
      Some of those friends that you have may not be the "true" friend for you, so they may seem "fake". Finding a true friend is hard but its something worth the work. Depending on your likes and dislikes, some may seem fake and some may seem real. Figure out what you are looking for in your friend because some of those friends that you have may only be associates. It all depends on you. Hope I helped you out!
      Sincerely,
               Jayee

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Advice! I can tell you put a lot of thought into your response! There may always be fake people in your life, but just remember to be a person that YOU would want as a friend! :)

    Miss Bricker

    ReplyDelete