Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm The Student of the Month!

So the newspaper staff is making me write an article about myself. I'm typing this only an hour before I have to leave to go to the school board meeting. If you don't already know, I was chosen to be the Middle School Student Of The Month for April. Mrs. Stafos nominated me and somehow I was chosen - I don't actually know how many kids were nominated, so I could have just won by default. Anyway, tonight is the meeting where I will get the award, and I'm really not nervous. I won this same award back in third grade, in the elementary school division. And here I am, receiving it again. I thank everyone who helped in this - Mrs. Stafos, The people in the school board who picked me, My family, and whoever shows up to the meeting. I'm honored.

1 comment: