Monday, February 27, 2012

Interview with Mr. Clark

Interview With Mr. Clark

Apache News:  what inspired you to become an art teacher?
Mr. Clark:   My middle school teacher named Mr. Devins made art look fun.
AN:  What was your dream before art?
MC:  I wanted to become a sceintist, because I thought they only blew things up.
AN:  What made you come to this school to Teach Art?
MC:  I grew up in a small town and wanted to move to a bigger town.
AN:  What is the up and coming work we have to do:                                                                             MC: I have a New Student Teacher (I heard she is awesome--she says "I know I think she is too").  I will be letting her teach my class for one week.  I am also going to a Art gallery with all other Art teachers its free, open to all students, and the Public. I may have a shirt i did in the gallery.
AN: Whats your faviorte Artist
MC: Hmmm thats a tought one i like alot of people and alot of there work. My top 2 i like would have to be Paula Rego, and Rene' Magritte.
AN: Is there any fun things about being a Art Teacher
MC: Seeing kids improve there art skills.
AN: how do you think this your of teaching art has been  
MC: its been a pertty good year i have had alot of student that hasnt taking art in this class for me so its been a pretty fun year.

1 comment: