Monday, November 28, 2011

Jayee's Column

I was suggested to do this question..

Dear Jayee,
  My grades have been outstanding and I havn't been in trouble in ANY class. I've been told that multiple times it's a good thing, but sometimes I wonder why. Can you explain this to me?
Sincerely,
   Goodie G.

Dear Goddie G.,
 Having good behavior in class is something most students need. See what happens is that your grades and behavior gets tracked on something called YOUR PERMANENT RECORD! This record follows you to high school and college and can become a nightmare if something tragic comes at the WRONG time. See, most people dont know that sometimes many people say something to help, or at least try to. So when an adult says " Try your best " or " Im going to get more help for you," its NOT to get on your nerves, its to make sure you have a HIGHER expectations of yourself, although it may seem like it though. The adults in your life want to see you in the future with a good job and a great education. They try their best to make sure that happens. So next time an adult redirects you, go along with it and see what comes out of it!
~ Jayee

1 comment:

  1. Great thought Jayee! I would add that good behavior is contagious, not to mention 'self-control' has a major and proven effect on your future life prospects. You go!

    ReplyDelete