Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jayee's Column

This week, more questions have been entered...
Dear Jayee,
  Why dont we have a spanish word of the day?
Sincerely,
   Noel

Dear Noel,
  To answer your question, I think you should talk to Mrs. Hale or any other teacher for that matter and see what they say or do. Bringing that up would really spark someones mind that someone really wants to learn more about another culture. If you already know some but you want to learn more, that would be a great way to expand the vocabulary that you already know. Just try and dont be afraid of the outcome, because you never know unless you try!!
Sincerely,
   Jayee


Dear Jayee,
 You are like my bestfriend and you seem REAL cool, only thing is i dont know as much about you like i should OR could..So my question to you is, whats your favorite color?
Sincerely,
   Timmie

Dear Timmie,
 You are like my bestfriend and its sad you dont know my favorite color(s) even though Ive told you more than once but my favorite color(s) are (in  this order): Purple, Red, and Black.
 Sincerely,
 Jayee


Dear Jayee,
 I cant stand waking up SO early on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thurdays, AND Fridays...Why do we have to wake up so early JUST to go to school?
Sincerely,
  Aaron

Dear Aaron,
  I dont like waking up so early either BUT its WAY better than waiting until the day is over to go to school. Now is around the time you need at the most 8 hours of sleep. Going to bed at night is something most teens hate doing, but its something that needs to be done. Yeah, yeah your thinkin, " YEAH RIGHT! " or " POINT BRO! " but its true. Me personally, I cant stand procrastinaion so I would rather wake up in the mornings then wake up at night..Like I said, thats just me though
Sincerely,
  Jayee


Dear Jayee,
  Why do we get so much homework in a week?
Sincerely,
 Kayla

Dear Kayla,
  We have so much homework because our teachers "love" us. Its something I call "tough love" though. It may not seem like it but they do. They know when somethings not right and they try their best to make sure you dont put yourself or anyone else in trouble. They give us the homework to prepare us for the future though. I bet you plan on being famous or very successful and whatever that may be, you have to have an education. Its only the best for you..
Sincerely,
 Jayee

Dear Jayee,
 I know you listen to music, I mean who doesnt, but in your opinion..is 'Lil Wayne' the best rapper?
Sincerely,
Timothy

Dear Timothy,
 Of course I listen to music and of course I think 'Lil Wayne' is the best rapper! He does what he has to do to make it in life. He's a hard worker, a wonderful father and a great son. For him to be at where he's at now from where he came from...thats something that most people really wouldnt think about. Think about that next time you listen to a song of his.
Sincerely,
 Jayee

1 comment:

  1. This is some great advice this week - I really like your explanation of getting up early. Hopefully daylight savings time will make it easier for Aaron for a while!

    ReplyDelete