Monday, September 19, 2011

HERE IS WHAT NEW STUDENTS NEED TO KNOW.Anthony


HERE IS WHAT NEW STUDENTS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ARROWHEAD MIDDLE SCHOOL?                                                                                                               

          New students that are going to Arrowhead middle school need to know that they won’t be late to class. I am in 7th grade and my 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th hour are right beside each other and I need a book for my 7th and 8th hour, so I asked my family advocate if I could move my lockers she said no, but she helped me by telling me that I can take my books to my 5th and 6th hour so I wouldn’t be late I took her advice and it has worked ever since. If you are in class and you keep getting distracted by a kid ask him nicely if he could please stop talking, if he says yes but keeps talking tell the teacher ,and say so and so wont stop talking and I feel I am not working to my fullest extent. If you are new to the school and you want to fit in don’t wear saggy clothes and act like your better than everyone just be yourself.


Knew students that don’t think that they know where there going if you look in the corners there are signs with room numbers and which way to go and it took me almost one week and by landmarks where my classes where. If you are going to school you should always be a leader and never a follower. You should always be true to yourself and not be something your not. If you’re nervous you are not alone most kids are nervous there first few days and if you need help just ask you are not the only one.

                                                                    
These are the 4 most important things you need to know. Number 1 you do not need to run to class. Number 2 be a leader and never be a follower .Number 3 always be yourself no matter what. Number 4 if you need help with something ask a teacher, counselor or friend you never have to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment