Monday, December 19, 2011

Top Games for Gaming Systems Anthony L.

I am only writing about games for the Xbox 360, Playstation3, and the Wii. If you want me to find any other games for game systems write me back. Top 5 games for the Xbox 360 are Gears of War 3, Batman Arkham City, Bulletstorm, Child of Eden, Deus Ex: Human Revolution are the top Xbox 360 games.Top five Playstation 3 games of 2011 are Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Tin Tin,  Call of duty : Modern Warfare 3, Gotham City Impostors, and Batman Arkham City are the top five ps3 games. Top five games for the Wii Conduit 2, De Blob, Fatal Frame 4:Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, and La Mulana are the top 5 games for the Wii. I just got a Wii on december 17th and my personal favorite games on the Wii are Super Mario Bros is my top favorite,Wii Sports Resort is my second favorite. These are my personal favorite if you have any other favorite games write back and maybe we can compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment